This feature is the integration of the Khaos EPOS system into your online store, using our own schema. The integration consists of a two way process where web sales will be sent from your store to Khaos, and products/stock added to Khaos are sent to your store's admin system (linked via 'Stock Codes'). Products added to your store's admin system from the Khaos system will need to be made ‘web friendly’ before being published - this usually involves optimising product information. As part of this feature, we will build functionality to enable the following data to be transferred from your EPOS system to your online store:
- Web categories (if assigned in Khaos)
- Product names (obtained from the 'Stock Desc' field in Khaos)
- Product summary descriptions (obtained from the “WEB teaser” field in Khaos)
- Product descriptions (obtained from the “Long Desc” field in Khaos)
- Product images (if sent to us directly in a specified format)
- Standard product prices (obtained from the 'Sell Price' field in Khaos, or from 'Sell Price Web' where
a positive value is entered)
- Sizes/Colour/Style data where applicable
- UDAs (shown as product tags on your admin system - you must let us know prior to production if
UDAs need to represented in an alternative way)
- Customer data (optional one-time import only)
- Order status updates (optional if required)
We will also send information of orders (only for products that exist in Khaos) to your EPOS system, including customer, product and payment details. If you wish to offer Virtual Products (Static Bundles) on your store, you will need to link relevant products together as 'Packs' via your till system to enable the stock deduction functionality to work correctly for each Virtual Product order.
Please note that if you require any variation to our defined schema (full specification available on request), then you'll need to let us know prior to production as this will incur bespoke development charges. You'll also need to ensure that we have the necessary access details for your EPOS system to enable us to undertake integration.
This feature does not cover the extensive work and additional costs entailed with migrating from one EPOS system/feature to another - if you're looking to move systems, please contact us to discuss a bespoke quotation.
If you would like help with this feature please ask on the Visualsoft Community site
or alternatively contact your Account Manager on 01642 633604
Have a question about this feature? Use the form below to ask us