This feature is the integration of the Pursuit EPOS system into your online store, using our own schema. The integration consists of a two way process where web sales will be sent from your store to Pursuit, and products/stock added to Pursuit are sent to your store's admin system (linked via 'Stock Codes'). Products added to your store's admin system from the Pursuit system will need to be made 'web friendly' before being published - this usually involves optimising product information. As part of this feature, we will build functionality to enable the following data to be transferred from your EPOS system to your online store:
- Web categories/departments (using the Pursuit hierarchy of: Sector > Department > Group)
- Product names (obtained from the 'ProductName' or 'DescriptionShort' field in Pursuit)
- Product summary descriptions (optionally obtained from the 'DescriptionShort' field)
- Product descriptions (obtained from the 'DescriptionFull' field in Pursuit)
- Product images
- Standard product prices (obtained from the 'Price' field in Pursuit)
- Subset data where applicable (for rings products)
- Properties (shown as product tags on your admin system - you must let us know prior to production if Properties need to represented in an alternative way)
We will also send information of orders (only for products that exist in Pursuit) to your EPOS system, including customer, product and payment details. Please note that if you require any variation or additions to our defined schema, then you'll need to let us know prior to production as this will incur bespoke development charges. You'll also need to ensure that you (or your Pursuit technical contact) have taken the necessary steps to ensure the Web I/O module in your Pursuit system is setup after we've provided you with FTP details.
This feature does not cover the extensive work and additional costs entailed with migrating from one EPOS system/feature to another - if you're looking to move systems, please contact us to discuss a bespoke quotation.