With this feature you can accept recurring payments for repeat orders on your store, which is an extremely effective revenue model if you offer subscription boxes and/or frequent-use products.
Subscription options will be shown on the basket page for applicable items, and once customers have chosen their delivery frequency and payment date preferences, they can checkout using the standard process and complete payment via debit/credit card. Customers will be charged for their first order immediately, and then charged for subsequent repeat orders on an agreed payment schedule. They can also view, modify or cancel their subscription/repeat orders via their Customer Account.
Repeat subscription orders will be automatically created by your admin system at the customer's chosen intervals (e.g. monthly), and the order value will be automatically charged to their debit/credit card - all you need to do is fulfil each order.
The feature is fully configurable via your store's admin system, which means you can:
• Specify which products can be purchased on a subscription basis
• Set subscription rules including price, sign-up fee, trial period, frequency of payment/dispatch (e.g. weekly) and total period of subscription (e.g. 6 months, a year, until customer cancels)
• Apply incentives to subscription orders (e.g. free delivery, 10% off order value, etc)
• View a list of active, suspended and expired subscriptions
• View/edit customer subscription details
Please note that at present, this feature is only available to stores that use Sage Pay as their primary payment gateway. If you use an alternative payment gateway but are interested in this feature, please let us know as this will help us prioritise compatibility with other providers.