The Amazon integration allows us to connect to your Amazon professional selling account in order to streamline your listing and order fulfilment process.
Amazon is a key additional revenue stream accounting for 30% of the UK eCommerce market in 2019. Our integration makes it easy for you to showcase your products to Amazon’s loyal customers and boost your revenue.
- Your product data from your website can be used to list to your catalogue to Amazon, using the Bulk Listing tool where your data allows
- Pricing can be synced, set manually, or calculated against your competition using our Repricer feature
- Stock is synced with the added availability of a buffer feature
- Orders are automatically imported into your Visualsoft admin so you can manage orders conveniently from one location
- Orders marked as dispatched will automatically be dispatch on Amazon
- We integrate with the Merchant Fulfilment API, which allows you to purchase shipping for Seller Fulfilled Prime orders via your admin
- Shared Success or clients signed up to our Amazon Commission service can integrate with any number of Amazon international stores, including Germany, Spain, France, Italy, USA, Mexico, Canada, The Netherlands, Australia and UAE.
- Ongoing functionality upgrades will be rolled out automatically to you, with the aim to increase efficiency and sales
To enable this feature, you will require an Amazon Selling Account with a professional subscription. Please note that selling on additional international stores may incur additional subscriptions costs with Amazon.
You will receive training on using the integration at the outset from the Marketplace Team. Additional strategy, assistance and best practice guidance is available via the optional Marketplace Service.
This feature is included in the following pack(s):
- Marketplace Integration Pack