ShipStation is the UK's simple and seamless multi-channel, multi-carrier order and delivery management software.
Wherever you sell - Import orders from all of your stores, marketplaces and CSV files to one easy to use web-based platform. Track inventory and manage orders all in one place. Communicate with customers along the delivery process.
However you deliver - Get discounted rates with every plan using built-in services with rates from Hermes, Parcelforce and DPD without any commitments or minimums. Or connect your Royal Mail, DPD, Hermes, Parcelforce, FedEx, UPS, DHL Express and Amazon Shipping accounts to keep your negotiated rates.
Exceptionally efficient - Save time and money by automating tasks to eliminate errors and reduce clicks to batch print hundreds of labels. Verify addresses, create alerts and track inventory to boost the accuracy and speed of your order fulfilment.
- Import orders from wherever you sell: Visualsoft, your own shopping cart and over 60 other selling channels
- Create delivery labels and dispatch with domestic and international carriers
- Automate nearly every step of your delivery process with presets and automation rules
- Batch print hundreds of labels with a few clicks
- Promote your brand on notification emails, tracking pages, labels, and more.
This feature is provided by Shipstation through our API. In order to integrate, you will need our API feature so you can then provide Shipstation with the following details;
Client ID :
Website URL : https://www.yourdomain/api/soap/service/5
Please note that /api/soap/service/5 will need to be added to your URL details in order to connect.
When requesting the API feature, you will be asked if you require SOAP, FTP or access to both. For this service, only SOAP is required.